Meeting will be in the front room of the Guild Co-Working Space on the 20th of Feb at 7:30pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/2941177399304815/
Agenda so far:
- WECA’s Local Cycling Walking Infrastructure Plan – it’s a disaster. https://travelwest.info/bus/we-want-your-views-on-bus-travel-cycling-and-walking
- Bath Circulation Plan – A vision of a city covered in Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- Upcoming ATAF on the 2nd of March, Kaposvar Room Guildhall @ 5.30pm
- BaNES Accessibility Map – what next? https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1nZG9lYHm44UdVBJJGTWjyYPf0h7a6rir&ll=51.38745049797935%2C-2.4049239500000112&z=14
- Rebrand Cycle Bath to Walk Ride Bath and reposition it as representing all people walking and riding ‘things’ in and around Bath? Yes people cycle, but many scoot, many even skateboard. E-everything is coming. Daily we fight the corner for accessibility and inclusivity while demanding the segregation of walkers from riders.